Patrons using the Library shall adhere to the following rules:
1. Smoking is not permitted in the building.
2. Soliciting and selling is not permitted on the premises except for the benefit of the Library by the Friends of the Library.
3. Food and beverages are to be consumed outside of the building.
4. Sleeping and loitering are not acceptable uses of the Library premises.
5. Pets are to remain outside of the building with the exception of service dogs for people with disabilities.
6. Boisterous behavior can be dangerous and annoying to other patrons and is considered disorderly conduct.
7. Soft voices and courtesy should be practiced when using Library resources and equipment.
8. The furniture and facilities shall be used for their intended purposes.
9. Shoes and shirts must be worn in the building.
10. The Library is not responsible for personal belongings left unattended.
11. Audio equipment must be operated with headphones and inaudible to surrounding people.
12. All checkout transactions must be completed before the library closes.
13. Patrons shall exit the building at closing time and make arrangements prior to closing.
14. Children under 9 years of age should not be left unattended by an older person.
15. Table seating shall be limited to spaces designated for each table.
16. Proselytizing is not permitted on the premises.